Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Prosacea?

Default update

The prosacea does seem to have taken some of the redness away from my nose. I didn't expect this so I'll keep using it.

I have been using Prosacea for about a week now and have been quite pleased with the results. My rosacea hasn't completely gone away, but I can see an improvement. My nose, cheeks, and eyebrow/forehead area isn't as bumpy. Also my nose which normally gets really red and patchy has improved a lot. It still is a little bit red, but it is much better than before. I hope the improvements keep happening and hope the best for everyone!

Default continued use

well, i have been using Prosacea for about 2 months now, only once at nite after showering, and still like my results. (knock on wood)
    It goes on easy, and very non-irritating, and to be honest, I dont even realize I have it on.... The redness from rosacea has improved, and I have added about 10 minutes of early morning sunshine once or twice a week, and it has evened out my skin tone, and alot of the bumps I had on my cheeks and under my mouth have decreased considerably.

If you have bumps caused from rosacea, you may want to consider Prosacea.......

whipster

Default First few days w/Prosacea

Have been using Prosacea just a few days, but having positive results so far. I have had rosacea for several years, sometimes bad sometimes hardly noticeable. Mostly have used oral doxy 50mg/2x/day for the real bad times. I deal with the public so am very self-conscious on the bad days.

I use Prosacea two times/day in AM and PM

Day 1: Had a bit of a reaction, a bunch of tiny pustules appeared, with some pretty bright redness almost everywhere I put the lotion, nose cheeks and forehead. The fact I was cooking outside on the grill probably didn't help things!

Day 2: Same, pustules less evident, still have redness, but less bright.

Day 3: Pustules mostly gone! Some redness but not near as evident as in the first days, some splotchyness where the earlier redness is fading but some other redness lingers on the cheeks.

Day 4: Much better day! Skin was kind of rough from where all the pustules dried on my nose and cheeks, so I lightly used a buff puff in the shower to get rid of the dead skin. Redness much better, pustules all gone.

That's it for now! Feeling positive about this, and my theory is that it is killing the "mites" as well as adjusting the PH of my skin. Sulfur is a known "miticide" and that is the main ingredient...

I will try to post again in a few days with further updates.

BTW this was on sale for $6.99 at the HEB

Read here about Prosacea. Went and bought it and today is day 1. I didnt use a cleanser or a moisturizer and put it on directly after I got out of the shower. My skin feels dry but I knew it would be. Tomorrow I may put on a mosturizer first but I will debate once I wake up and see how my skin feels. Other than that I like it so far, no adverse reaction, skin feels pretty good. I'll keep updating as time goes on.

If I continue use and see results I plan on using a very gentle cleanser like Cetaphil bars perhaps and also using a moisturizer. We will see how that goes also. If you see a flaw in my plan please let me know, heh, I'm pretty new to trying to treat this.

Well it's been two days of using this and I will say it's working pretty good. Yesterday my skin was pretty dry so last night I used a moisturizer with it and can barely tell I had it on. You almost think it's not doing anything but it is. My little bumps everywhere are pretty much gone. Got little breakouts on the sides of my chin but I think that was from shaving and not this. The redness has gone down a little but my face is smoother now so it sticks out a little more, but if it continues like this I think it will go down a lot more. So far I'm happy with this. I play basketball a lot and am going to play tonight so I will see how I do then.

I started Prosacea two days ago, and it does seem to reduce redness, but my skin has gone really dry, to a point where I see skin pealing off.

well I started Prosacea in late March, and am still using it. I seem to still like it, although I am beginning to feel like its just like other products I have used. I have my bad days, and my good days..........
    I no longer have any dryness from it, which I like. But I still have my bumps under my mouth, not quite as bad, but still noticeable........

Is that lynniegirl who posted on the 25th of March real ?? seems a bit fake but hey, I'm not making any accusations.
    Miguel

hi everyone,
    I have had rosacea for many years and have been using metrogel. It seemed under control but lately im getting the red sore bumps which were very rare before. What a mess. I tryed the Nelsons Bach acne gel..I think it helps a little but not good enough. I just bought a tube of the Prosacia and applied it for the first time this afternoon. I will use this and nothing else for the next few weeks and report back! Thanks!