Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Prosacea?

Default just ordered some

I just ordered some Prosacea, after reading good things on other sites.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that lots of the one posters on this and other forums are really spies from the company. All of their comments seem to read the same, as if they are all the same person. I will give it a shot, and post my results. I've had rosacea for 10 years I'd say, and am on the antibiotic now which definitely keeps it under control (much better than before!)
    but I want to get off it, as it gives me indigestion. I take it about 3 - 4 times a week.
    The one thing that annoys me besides the redness is the dry skin that i have. I hope the Prosacea gets rid of that.
    I use moisturizer and some type of cover up everyday, but a face is what people look at... so yes it is annoying when flare ups happen. I would post a before and after but I don't want people to look at me! lol
    -J

well I've been using it since tuesday, so about 4 days now. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin yet. It does smell like a firecracker exploded in my face.
    I'm offsetting that smell with this moisturizer that has aloe and green tea in it.
    I'm not sure how long it should take to see anything. First of all I noticed some extra little blotches on my face the day after I took it, I hope they go away. Other than that my skin didn't have any reaction, but it doesn't seem to be helping, at least yet.

this stuff gets great reviews on amazon unless there all fake!.....might be worth a shot

actually seems to be helping a little bit. I'm on the 7th day now.
    face doesn't seem as red. I'm used to the smell now. It seems to be a very subtle improvement so far. I'm trying combining it with my prescription topical now to see if it will obliterate the rest of the problem. Will update when I know more...

NASTY!!!

i got this stuff today, it seems to working ok so far, but last night i put in on and i began to feel, like crawling sensations on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

i looked up today that sulfur aalso kills demodex!!!!

i'm not crazy i felt them lil buggers moving around!!!! nasty!!!

buggers!?

Ok - Prosacea actually does work. The area that was really bad (my temples) is completely Rosacea free right now. It was about two weeks. Seems to work best if I put it on at night, rub it in really good after washing my face, and not putting any moisturizer on.
    Redness has gone down a bit too. I ordered ingredients for the green tea/other tea/willow bark blend - want to try that too.

yeah its working pretty well for me too, however a new patch just appeared today.
    but there is definite improvements, as long as you keep up with it for a few weeks.
    I do want to try that tea bag willow bark mix though - thats next.

ok I'm reporting back on my Prosacea test.
    I've been using it for 2 months now.
    I have to say its hands down the best stuff I've put on my face - and
    works better than being 'on the pill' for Rosacea.
    I'd say i've seen a 50% reduction in all symptoms, including blotchy ness, bumps, etc
    I still use coverup, but I probably don't even need to so much anymore.
    The occasional spot occurs, but wow - what a dramatic difference - I don't feel weird about
    my face going out in public.
    I'm still using my first bottle (probably 95% depleted) but its lasted that long.
    I think I purchased 2 for 25 on amazon.
    It took about 3 weeks to really kick in - but it was well worth the wait.
    I use it every day in the morning only. At first I was using it at night too, but busyness of my schedule and just laziness I guess made me only put it on in the mornings. I put a big dab on one cheek, rub it all around, then repeat on forehead and temples.
    Thank god for this product - seriously - its not the cure, but its the next best thing.
    Thumbs up from me.

Default RE: PROSACEA trial and results

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you cannot tolerate Prosacea.

This was one of the BEST topicals for my Rosacea, that and the 1% and higher dosage Metronidazole creams, like Noritate and MetroGel. They work very well, too, but not as well as the Prosacea!

Everyone's system is different, however. I know I"ve seen members on here claim that Solodyn and other tetracycline antibiotics cleared them up beautifully. Well it just about ruined my face, I swelled up so badly, got red and hard and then it peeled off!

Now, some of my doctors think I have Lupus.

I wonder if Lupus can be induced by some types of oral medications?
    I know Rosacea can result from long-term use of steroids, both topical and oral.