Hello Dr Nase!I've got rosacea-like skin problem but my dermatologist says that it's not rosacea. Please read this and write what to do.
1. I've got visible dilated capillaries (permanent redness) I've tried many creams formulated for skin with vascular problems (Rosaliac, Rosacure) without any effect. I don't have any pimples.
2. I've had 2 IPL treatments with some effects but my skin was in better condition only for 5-7 weeks after treatment.
3. Metronidazole ointment 3% - good effects I've also tried 0,75% metronidazole cream but it didn't help. I've been using 3% ointment since 2 months and now my skin isn't sensitive - I can eat hot meals drink hot tea/coffe and alcohol and without flare up (same with stressful situations). I've got some pale patches where skin is cured.
4. My skin was intolerant even to creams for allergic skin - my face was burning and very red. After metronidazole treatment this intolerance doesn't occure.
5. Helicobacter pylori test negative
6. Neostrata Bionic cream - good effects - less visible capillaries.
What do you think?What else can I do?
Sorry for my poor english - it's not official language of my country