Thread: How i cured my Rosacea :)

Talking How i cured my Rosacea :)

Having suffered from Rosacea for absolutely ages,i was willing to try anything to get rid. I was reading some reviews on Makeup Alley,reviewing Turmeric powder. There was many reviewers saying that their Rosacea was dramatically reduced in a few days. So i gave it a try And it worked! I used it as instructed and was not really expecting anything to happen. After one week I noticed the redness in my face was a lot less obvious and my face felt less painful. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise!
    rosaceabeforeafter-300x222.jpg

(Photo is my rosacea before and after 1 week on Turmeric)

After a month of Turmeric i am now Rosacea free with no signs that i even had it! It is truly a miracle,after countless dermatology appointments all he said was that dietry changes would reduce appearance,not totally rid me of this terrible condition!

Here is how i used Turmeric to cure my Rosacea:

. You can use it topically or orally,but orally worked best for me. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory which when ingested rids your body of all the free radicals and bacteria in your gut which is most commonly the cause of Rosacea (which is why derms tell you dietry changes have some effects.)

Ingest one tablespoon of Turmeric powder with 8 oz of milk once a day. It HAS to be taken with milk as it needs to be mixed with a fatty drink to ensure it absorbs properly. Do this once a day until you feel you don't need to take it anymore. You usually start to see results in about a week

Applying Turmeric topically is not as effective as oral absorption,as this will not kill the free radicals and bacteria which commonly causes rosacea

Good luck to anyone to trys this,hope it works as great for you as it has for me!

Good job, Shannon.

Do you put the turmeric and milk into a jar & shake and drink it all up one time per day? On an empty stomach?

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Default check out psoira gold for more info on tumeric

a derm sells a cream with that ingredient, i bought it twice , not sure if helped or not, currently using it again but think born to be mild cleanser and possibly eurax is making sommein roads in to the rosacea and seb derm. takes many months for cream to work see some photos on her site and blurb book of before and after pictures. some reviews on ipl laser and damage and some publications (links to medical study review sites)on her site .

Interesting that it worked orally as some think it only works topically, ie derm who sells the cream... also needs an alchool base for it to be asborbed according to derm,

Would i recommend the product , personally no but it does seem to be a genuine product albeit a bit of oversell , if not by the derm by i think a family member who markets the product.

i have tried tumeric capsules but cant say they helped.

Think one or two other rosacea sufferers have used psoria gold if you google it.

ive read somewhere before about the benefits of tumeric acting as an anti inflammatory.
    strange though, that image is used all over the place as before and after for ipl treatment, like here http://www.skinrenewks.com/fotofacial.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonK View Post
    Having suffered from Rosacea for absolutely ages,i was willing to try anything to get rid. I was reading some reviews on Makeup Alley,reviewing Turmeric powder. There was many reviewers saying that their Rosacea was dramatically reduced in a few days. So i gave it a try And it worked! I used it as instructed and was not really expecting anything to happen. After one week I noticed the redness in my face was a lot less obvious and my face felt less painful. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise!

After a month of Turmeric i am now Rosacea free with no signs that i even had it! It is truly a miracle,after countless dermatology appointments all he said was that dietry changes would reduce appearance,not totally rid me of this terrible condition!

. You can use it topically or orally,but orally worked best for me. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory which when ingested rids your body of all the free radicals and bacteria in your gut which is most commonly the cause of Rosacea (which is why derms tell you dietry changes have some effects.)

Ingest one tablespoon of Turmeric powder with 8 oz of milk once a day. It HAS to be taken with milk as it needs to be mixed with a fatty drink to ensure it absorbs properly. Do this once a day until you feel you don't need to take it anymore. You usually start to see results in about a week

Applying Turmeric topically is not as effective as oral absorption,as this will not kill the free radicals and bacteria which commonly causes rosacea

Good luck to anyone to trys this,hope it works as great for you as it has for me!

EDIT: Sorry guys,i uploaded the wrong photo! Will update very soon.

Hmm not updated with the right foto huh. That is a weird mistake....
    Anyway I read somewhere that turmeric increases cathelicidin levels, so anyone reading this might go easy on the turmeric thing.

Default Tumeric

Quote Originally Posted by Bloem View Post
    Hmm not updated with the right foto huh. That is a weird mistake....
    Anyway I read somewhere that turmeric increases cathelicidin levels, so anyone reading this might go easy on the turmeric thing.
    I took tumeric for a couple of months, I thought it was really great at reducing flushing but a while ago my hairline started to thin so I cut down on tumeric and MSM which were both linked to hair loss when I searched for it on Google. Tumeric causes hair loss in animals I read somewhere, so I stopped taking it about 2 weeks ago and I'm going to see if that hair gets thicker. The hair that thinned is just behind the center of my widows peak, which doesn't seem in line with natural baldness. The hair has stopped itching since I cut down on tumeric. I also thought it might be demodex related.

Default How I cured my rosacea

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonK View Post
    rosaceabeforeafter-300x222.jpg

(Photo is my rosacea before and after 1 week on Turmeric)

Hi Shannon,
    You posted this a while ago now. How is your face today? Has the rosacea returned at all?
    Thanks,
    Chris