Thank you flushedbean... and Melissa. It is getting harder and harder to simply "go on."
Here's my latest crap...
I call the derm's office and can't get in til October 4th, even though I'm not a new patient.
So I call my regular doctor's office and can't get in til Monday.
It's unreal how pathetic this medical industry has become. I remember a time when I could see my doc the SAME DAY. Are we generally becoming much, much unhealthier, as Americans? What is going on?
I have a big purple bump in the middle of my forehead, which I feel is obviously a boil. I have tried hot compresses and nothing is helping it. It worries me because I read that boils can be a result of a staph infection. Awesome.
My bumps have gotten much worse since trying Ghost's HP/Borax/TTO treatment. I have many more now, and my face is the worst it's ever been. I will attach some new photos. Actually two from the 2nd and 4th days of Ghost's treatment, and then from Monday (the light in my kitchen is much worse than the other photos, so my P&Ps look ten times worse).
Here are the things that I've done RIGHT in the last few months:
- went fully vegan, with a LOT of veggie and fruit consumption. I am not allergic to any fruits or vegetables
- hit my ellipitical 3 or 4 times a week, plus body weight training and dumbbell weight lifting
- slept more than 7 hours a vast majority of the time
- had the Metrogel on from June 7th to July 25th or so, then tried Ghost's treatment... now I have a purple boil on my forehead (as seen in the photos), then started on the Metrogel again
- every day, I used the 5% sulfur 10% sulfacemide (or whatever it's called)... prescription face wash... leave on for ten minutes, rinse off... shower, while washing my face with Cetaphil in the shower.... then, Metrogel before work, and before bed.
- last few days, since Monday, I've taken Turmeric pills and sprinkled turmeric on my veggies, as it is supposedly a natural antibiotic
I don't know what else to do, other than BEG my regular doc to give me a Finacea and Oracea prescription (I don't know if he can, but I'm certainly not waiting til October 4th to try new treatment)...
I also plan on doing a detox/cleanse starting tommorrow (if I can, if it doesn't conflict with Finacea or whatever)... my friend who's a fitness dude told me I should do a 7-day mild cleanse to detox my colon and liver and whatever else... so, I'm trying all that.
Any other tips? Please help. I am still at my wit's end. I don't think I'll do anything stupid, but every day that passes, it is making me feel uglier and uglier and uglier and uglier. I was dating someone briefly but had to end it because I can't get over my disgusting face, and she got tired of hearing me complain about it.
It's totally ruining my life.... and I know all of you have been there, too.
ANY help is greatly appreciated.