I have been reading over these forums for a long time but this is my first post.
I'm wondering if I have rosacea or KPRF. Please check out the photos attached and tell me what you think.
A dermo thinks it is rosacea but I reckon it's KPRF.
Background: I've had bright red cheeks since I was in primary school. I flush basically every day for all the usual reasons and quite often for no reason at all. Exercise and alcohol are the biggest killers.
Reasons for thinking it's KPRF:
1. I only flush on my cheeks (not nose or chin)
2. I've had it since I hit adolescence (apparently rosacea usually comes later in life)
3. I have KP on my upper thighs, upper arms and buttocks
Reasons for thinking it's rosacea:
1. I have zero bumps on my cheeks
2. The doctor thinks it's rosacea
Any suggestions for diagnosis or treatment is very welcome! Keep in mind I have tried several creams, metronizadol, nD:Yag laser (4 times), PDL (once) and none of them helped.