Thread: BORAX (Ted's Remedy)

Default BORAX (Ted's Remedy)

Alright guys...I'm going to do it. Many of you have heard about the famous Ted's Remedies for rosacea found on earth clinic. Just in case you haven't: http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/ros...#Question_1359

I did drink about 1/8 borax in a liter of water each day for a while, I did see some improvement but the redness just kept returning. I know this is strange, but I had no problem taking it internally...it was externally that i was worried about, as I have VERY sensitive skin. I am starting a test run on my chin before moving on to my cheeks and nose. I really hope I can stick to it, or at least work up the guts to try it on other areas of my face. I will try to let you guys know how it works if I actually end up sticking to it...lol This remedy kind of scares me a little bit. Wish me luck. Anybody have success in eliminating facial redness with this remedy??

Beccabear, I have had positive results using borax externally. I mixed a pinch on borax with water and HP, mix until the borax dissolves, and then I applied it liberally to my entire face. My face is extremely pale now, and my flushes are less frequent.

My problem is I get itchy red spots, and I was thinking of doing the internal borax remedy but I was too chicken. Did you have any side effects from drinking borax?

Quote Originally Posted by LesleyC View Post
    Did you have any side effects from drinking borax?
    I had no side effects from taking borax internally. I took 1/8 tsp in a liter of water, could barely taste it. Completely painless lol

But my biggest concern is that "Ted" now recommends that in addition to 1/8 or 1/4 of borax, he says to put 30 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in as well to be taken INTERNALLY. I am THINKING about it but I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with this, as a nursing student...

Quote Originally Posted by beccabear122 View Post
    I had no side effects from taking borax internally. I took 1/8 tsp in a liter of water, could barely taste it. Completely painless lol

But my biggest concern is that "Ted" now recommends that in addition to 1/8 or 1/4 of borax, he says to put 30 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in as well to be taken INTERNALLY. I am THINKING about it but I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with this, as a nursing student...
    Doesn't vitamin C work in a similar fashion to the HP internally?
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by beccabear122 View Post
    Alright guys...I'm going to do it. Many of you have heard about the famous Ted's Remedies for rosacea found on earth clinic. Just in case you haven't: http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/ros...#Question_1359

I did drink about 1/8 borax in a liter of water each day for a while, I did see some improvement but the redness just kept returning. I know this is strange, but I had no problem taking it internally...it was externally that i was worried about, as I have VERY sensitive skin. I am starting a test run on my chin before moving on to my cheeks and nose. I really hope I can stick to it, or at least work up the guts to try it on other areas of my face. I will try to let you guys know how it works if I actually end up sticking to it...lol This remedy kind of scares me a little bit. Wish me luck. Anybody have success in eliminating facial redness with this remedy??

I'm not sure you can do a test run as such, since demodex like to travel. They can rip up your skin at an alarming rate. What I mean is you have to wipe out as many of their numbers all at once as you can. And then do it again and again.

Take no prisoners!

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

I'm really afraid the external application is going to burn or irritate more sensitive areas of my face...and I'm not sure if vitamin C does the same as hydrogen peroxide internally, but I do take vitamin C daily

I did notice that the borax/HP solution to be drying on my skin. I make sure to apply jojoba oil to my skin to help with this.

Default Borax + HP

I've been drinking borax + hp with no negative effects. Actually all positive.

HP is also recommended to alkalize your body in the book The pH Miracle Revised and Updated. After reading that book my diet changed once again for the better!

any updates?

Default Re: BORAX (Ted's Remedy)

Error post