Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kill demodex instantly. New discovery!

Default Day 4

I mistakingly thought I could take day 4 off from treatments. This is not day 4 in my overall treatment since diagnosis - just day 4 with using the mustard paste in various products. My results were so dramatic with the dry mustard, I thought I was okay for a day or two. And I was fine until about 10pm. Then, the terrible itching started again, and on areas of my body not previously itchy (legs, lower arms), so I applied the dry mustard paste with a mix of permethrin and Eurax. It seemed to work.

Default Be careful mixing TTO with mustard

I applied mustard paste mixed with a glycerin-based lotion to my entire body. After a couple of hours, I applied a few dabs of 100% TTO on affected areas on my face. There was a noticeable bubbly action with a small amount of heat. So, I presume this is causing some type of chemical reaction. I washed my face immediately with Dove soap and have no lasting redness or fading of skin tone, nothing that seems odd or a result of having done this. I have used TTO soap on my entire body before applying the mustard paste mixtures to body and/or scalp without any problem.

I am using high concentrations of both topical products (100% TTO dotted on affected areas and enough mustard in my products that there is a warming sensation when applied), so this may be the reason for the reaction. However, I would be cautious when using these two products in the same day.

Default Day 6

I'm still using the mustard paste in glycerin-based lotion for body and conditioner for scalp applied at night after shower and allowed to set overnight. I have had 1 dose of 6mg Stromectol (oral ivermectin) yesterday and will repeat dosage in 1 week. Nothing has relieved my itching like this mustard. It causes redness that resolves by morning. It does cause a warming sensation at higher concentrations. No noted problems with it so far except it reacts with TTO. It doesn't bleach colored sheets or clothing.

Default Day 7

I applied the mustard mixture as usual to my entire body last night. I woke up at 6am itching very badly. Usually, the itch relief lasts until around 2pm the next day. I don't know if the mites are becoming resistent to the mustard or if my itching is due to die-off from taking the oral ivermectin 2 nights ago. I will slightly increase the mustard concentration when I use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
    I applied the mustard mixture as usual to my entire body last night. I woke up at 6am itching very badly. Usually, the itch relief lasts until around 2pm the next day. I don't know if the mites are becoming resistent to the mustard or if my itching is due to die-off from taking the oral ivermectin 2 nights ago. I will slightly increase the mustard concentration when I use it again.
    Thanks for the report, keep up the good work.

Hey meridiantoo, I'm following your progress daily, keep it up.

I plan on trying the mustard mix myself, but first I want to go on a very low carb diet, and start off with the borax/hydrogen mixture. If this is truly a mite problem, then I need to weaken them as much as I can before I strike them hard.

Default Day 8

yaranzo and mohdhm ~

Thanks for the encouragement!

Last night I used the mustard paste in my conditioner as usual...however, due to the increased itchiness that day, I used a higher concentration....about 2 tsp of dry mustard to 2 tsp water, then mixed with conditioner...okay, this stuff burns at higher concentrations. It did not blister my scalp or facial skin where it seeped to, but it definitely burned and the fumes irritated my eyes. This lasted about 10 mins, then calmed down and I did not notice any more burning. But, I won't use this strength again...I will go back down to the usual 1 tsp dry mustard. It is now 4:30pm EST and I have not itched all day!!!

I also used the injectable 1% ivermectin applied topically on my upper body last night, sparingly, and that seems to have made a huge difference.

So, I used the mustard and dermally-applied ivermec at the same time....this is my warning...I had a bad headache last night and a slight hand tremor that did not last very long. I can't say exactly what caused this, but I don't recommend using those 2 products at the same time.

Default Day 9

I took a break last night to give my skin and body and chance to heal a little and rest from all of the treatments. I only used TTO soap on face/body, seabuckthorn oil shampoo, and a good moisturizer from face to feet. I experienced very mild itching in a few hot spots, but nothing uncomfortable that interrupted sleep. I will continue with the mustard paste use tonight. My face is much calmer appearing today, but I still have a lot of bumps over 50% of my body.

I think I have eczema on my arms. These areas have been inflamed during treatments to varying degrees. The mustard does seem to make these areas less red while the TTO soap makes them more inflamed and noticeable.

Just a thought about the mustard paste use....when you mix it with a glycerin-based lotion and basic conditioner, it does not dissolve completely. The texture is gritty, sandy and it may be clogging my pores and adding to the bumps I have - I don't know.

You mentioned a headache, I remember reading on Ghost's profile that when she used Ivermectin she noticed a hang-over-like sensation in the morning. She believes it's due to the mites dying out and being cleared out through the blood stream. It kind of made sense to me.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by yaranzo View Post
    You mentioned a headache, I remember reading on Ghost's profile that when she used Ivermectin she noticed a hang-over-like sensation in the morning. She believes it's due to the mites dying out and being cleared out through the blood stream. It kind of made sense to me.
    Yes, I had the hangover the first time I used the iver. I forget now what I did, if I used it for a few days and then I got the symptoms... and how long before it subsided.

But I can tell you for certain that every time I had an IPL I got sick a few days later with flu-like symptoms. Every time.

I stand by my exploding bug bacterial infection theory, EBBIT. There. It's even got a very official looking acronym. ;-)

G
    Last edited by Ghost; 6th March 2012 at 06:52 PM.
    "It's all illusion anyway."