Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin for Demodex.

Quote Originally Posted by kranekrane View Post
    Anybody knows where i can buy ivermectin online (oral/topical)? Seems like this drug is not available in my country (Poland). Anybody can help solve this problem?
    i have the same problem, kranekrane - people have ordered the 1% solution that they're using topically through amazon, but amazon (bizarrely & offensively!) won't let third-party vendors ship to Poland. the same product people here are using is available in the UK without a prescription - for example here:

http://www.bestpetpharmacy.co.uk/det...t.asp?id=68063

but that company doesn't ship outside the UK, i can't find one that does; nor can i find the same product on ebay.uk.

so unless someone here has a better idea, i guess we need to ask acquaintances visiting the UK to bring some back for us. but i'll be very happy to hear of a more direct route if you come up with one!

dora
    Last edited by dora; 4th September 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dora View Post
    i have the same problem, kranekrane - people have ordered the 1% solution that they're using topically through amazon, but amazon (bizarrely & offensively!) won't let third-party vendors ship to Poland. the same product people here are using is available in the UK without a prescription - for example here:

http://www.bestpetpharmacy.co.uk/det...t.asp?id=68063

but that company doesn't ship outside the UK, i can't find one that does; nor can i find the same product on ebay.uk.

so unless someone here has a better idea, i guess we need to ask acquaintances visiting the UK to bring some back for us. but i'll be very happy to hear of a more direct route if you come up with one!

dora

There's a farm supply company in the U.S. that ships internationally, you might want to check with them and see if they will ship to you. It's called Wammock Farm Services, they have a website - wammocks.com .

- Dave-

Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    There's a farm supply company in the U.S. that ships internationally, you might want to check with them and see if they will ship to you. It's called Wammock Farm Services, they have a website - wammocks.com .

- Dave-

dave: i need oral/topic ivermectin for humans not horses

Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    thanks Dave - i 'll check them out, but shipping from the US isn't usually very affordable, especially on a Polish salary.
    i think i need to find a European-based vendor.

and kranekrane, ivomec (the product people in this thread are using topically) is for animals, not humans.
    using it on human faces is way experimental ... but as you see from this thread it seems to work well in many cases.

i wouldn't be into experimenting on my face with products designed to be injected into farm animals
    but i've been tested for demodex and know i have them; and i've tried a number of other topicals that haven't banished them,
    so i'm ready to try this stuff if i can get it.
    Last edited by phlika29; 5th September 2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: product name change at request of author

Just posting another update. I have been using the Ivermectin 1% Injection topically now for a month and a half. Results are good, not quite perfect but I will never have perfect skin, The odd papule but they only last a day or two. My pore size seems to have reduced too. I can not tell you the last time I flushed either. I have come home from work with a redish nose on occasion but that seems to decrease once I am out of the airconditioning. I have even stopped wearing make up.

I had some blood tests (for other reasons) last week and they all came back normal too. So up to this point I can report no adverse side effects.

Big +++++ for Jojoba Oil too. I wish I started using that along time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kranekrane View Post
    dave: i need oral/topic ivermectin for humans not horses
    Hi Kranekrane,

We would all be interested in a topical ivermectin specifically designed for humans. If you find such a product please let us know.

-Dave-

Quote Originally Posted by rachzon View Post
    Just posting another update. I have been using the Ivermectin 1% Injection topically now for a month and a half. Results are good, not quite perfect but I will never have perfect skin, The odd papule but they only last a day or two. My pore size seems to have reduced too. I can not tell you the last time I flushed either. I have come home from work with a redish nose on occasion but that seems to decrease once I am out of the airconditioning. I have even stopped wearing make up.

I had some blood tests (for other reasons) last week and they all came back normal too. So up to this point I can report no adverse side effects.

Big +++++ for Jojoba Oil too. I wish I started using that along time ago.
    Sounds like you are doing well Rachel. Are you still using the ivermectin daily?
    And how would you say these results compare to the results you got when on the ivermectin trial a few years back?

-Dave-

My bad, sorry So this topical horse ivermectin is safe for humans?

I think i've found some oral ivermectin at some online pharmacy, i'm not sure if this is not a scam:
    1) http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/pr...220&trx=1Z5006
    2) http://www.genericstromectol.com/

anyone had any experiences with such "drug-shops"?

5 weeks so far using topical Ivomec twice daily with excellent results and no side effects. Will continue for one more week and then go down to once weekly for maintenance.

I also took oral ivermectin (stromectol), two doses five days apart, and the benefits seemed additive and synergistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_V View Post
    5 weeks so far using topical Ivomec twice daily with excellent results and no side effects. Will continue for one more week and then go down to once weekly for maintenance.

I also took oral ivermectin (stromectol), two doses five days apart, and the benefits seemed additive and synergistic.

Michael... didnt you try oral ivermectin at some point in the past with no improvements? Didnt you take it 7 days apart? and this time you took it 5 days apart? I know others took it 7 days apart with no improvements and am wondering if it should be taken 3-5 days apart like in that patent? Thoughts?
    Doug