Thread: best anti redness cream that u dont need to wash off after so many minutes?

Default best anti redness cream that u dont need to wash off after so many minutes?

What is a real good anti redness cream that can be left on all day and that stops flushing?I always have a light red face that is noticeable when viewed up close.It gets alot worse sometimes and i feel burning sensation and it than gets red.Im looking for something that i can use that will eliminate the viewable redness the best so it can just be seen as a light red and i can leave it on all day.I know i need Ipl surgey but its the cost and the drive for 5 or treatements that is holding me back.Im suing the zenmed anti redness cream it does work for a bit but i need to wash it off within 15 minutes and than will gradually get ried again.Please help me guys.I know there was a topic like this before but i cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by smackjack22 View Post
    What is a real good anti redness cream that can be left on all day and that stops flushing?I always have a light red face that is noticeable when viewed up close.It gets alot worse sometimes and i feel burning sensation and it than gets red.Im looking for something that i can use that will eliminate the viewable redness the best so it can just be seen as a light red and i can leave it on all day.I know i need Ipl surgey but its the cost and the drive for 5 or treatements that is holding me back.Im suing the zenmed anti redness cream it does work for a bit but i need to wash it off within 15 minutes and than will gradually get ried again.Please help me guys.I know there was a topic like this before but i cant find it
    Unfortunately no cream will prevent a flush, if there was a cream which did, I would be out with my friends right now and enjoying life. However, I use a range from Clinique's redness solutions line. I use the redness solutions protective base with SP15. This has a green tint and will conceal about 60% of my redness (when I am flushed). I also use the redness solution soothing cleanser at night to wipe away any impurities. This is very soothing and does not contain nasty chemicals or alcohol and is the only thing I have found which my skin likes. Clinique state that over time it will heal broken capillaries, or something along those line, this is simply untrue. Please do not be fooled by marketing jargon when it comes to this condition, if it sounds to good, it always is. What they do provide are products which will soothe your face and which are gentle (my cheeks are hyper reactive). They also have a yellow powder corrector which I have read good things about, however as a man I would not put powder on my face. I have also used pure aloe vera in the past which is incredibly soothing and great for your skin. Good luck with the IPL btw, realistically laser is the only way to attack those broken veins, no magic cream exists, as yet.

http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/...FRQulAodzRWGTg

Hi, I started using the Clinique yellow correcting powder about 6 months ago, and it's great. It does help hide the red, and it's very light ... I would bet that guys could use this powder by itself and no one would realize it. I use it under my regular face powder and my blush, and during the day when I need to repowder my nose I use this yellow correcting powder. I think it's a great find.

Also, there is at least one light blue and one green primer I saw at Sephora. These go on nice and smoothly and help defuse redness. I didn't buy these, because I have a gold primer that is very nice (and was pricey!), but I may look into the light blue when the gold runs out.

I have a little green stick (like lipstick) from Chanel that works as a concealer. It's even spf 15. But this is for small areas.
    "It's all illusion anyway."

i swear that cold green tea proper helps reduce redness. after i wash my face i just splash on the green tea onto my face (dont wash it off). no irritation, just awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiereal View Post
    i swear that cold green tea proper helps reduce redness. after i wash my face i just splash on the green tea onto my face (dont wash it off). no irritation, just awesomeness.
    I second the effectiveness of cold green tea (I also dissolve 4 aspirin in mine). Apply morning and night after washing.

Thanks for the advise about cold green tea / 4 asprin . It sure is worth the try . I am really for all natural treatments . My rosacea has gotten alot worse and moved into my eyes. Yes ROSACEA can effect your eyes . You can end up with cronic blood shot eyes . It is called OCULAR ROSACEA my eye sight has declined. I am going to my dermatologist for antibotics and I would like to try that FLORASONEcream . Rosacea is something that should not be ignored and goes way beyond just how you look. I am glad I found this site to be in touch with other's in fighting Rosacea .