Thread: Anyone know of any GREEN TINT cover ups?

Question Anyone know of any GREEN TINT cover ups?

Hi I need to know if there are any Green Tint moisturisers and will cover up or mask serious redness and flushing.

I have tried the NO7 Green Tint, but found it "peeled and flaked off" not a good look. It may have been too dry.

Anyone anywhere

Eucerin have an Anti-Redness Neutralising Fluid which has green pigmentation in it. I've not used it though so cannot comment on how it well it covers things up although Eucerin do claim that:

"Eucerin ANTI-REDNESS is a specially formulated skincare line proven to improve the condition of skin prone to redness, and diffuse flushing within 4 weeks"

Default green tint

I use Physcians Formula green cover up stick. You can either get it in the powder finish, or the moisturizing formula. I use disposable make-up sponges to apply, and then use Clinique Super Fit make-up over it. I then set it all with Mineral Veil, by Bare Minerals.

Thanks guys. dryeyeday where can u buy the green physitions moisturising formula? The powder would be too dry.

thanks

Default Another option

Hi Ally,

Another option is Shiseido. They used to make a green base in a pancake. I used it some years ago, but didn't like the green thing in general as it made me look 'ghost like'.

Something of interest.
    My mother attended a few cosmetic sessions with a make-up artist, due to her very red eye lids and surrounding areas. She has glaucoma and the medication causes the redness.
    The make-up artist told her that a yellowish base works better for countering redness and looks more natural. I have to agree, it did, but then, that was only the eyelids. Not sure what it would look like all over the face.
    Having said that, my foundation is a yellow base undertone and it does seem to tone down redness quite a lot. But then I have olive skin, so that particular shade is right for me.
    But consider this. If you are fair, your foundation base undertone would be pink. Which would only serve to intensify redness.
    I wonder, as an experiment, you might like to test a few yellow bases at the cosmetics counter. Just to see how they looked?

You never know, and nothing lost, after all

You can get the Physicians Formula green stick at any drug store. I usually pick mine up at CVS, or even Target.

The powder finish is a little dry, but the regular stick goes on very smoothly without being oily.

I also use physicians formula with success. I am not sure that it is readily available in the UK. It can be purchased online however. I envy a lot of you. I am unable to wear many cover up's due to large pores....I get that swiss cheese thing going on!!!! All I need is some bondo, sandpaper, fleshtone paint, and I'll be all set!! I'm laughing about this but it is hurtful within. Interesting...I went shopping for some new clothes the other day. The sales person was trying to get me to select a red shirt.....I don't think so. Just what I need, a red shirt to match my red face??? "I don't do red or pink...thanks anyway"
    silly saleswoman....one would think that when you are in a major department store the sales people could tell by looking at you what color works best...red just isn't it...

Hi I went onto the offical site for Physicians Formula and was going to buy Self DefenseŽ Color Corrective Moisturizing Lotion (SPF 15)

They dont sell to the UK