Thread: Oil of Oregano kills mites on the skin that causes rosacea.

Default Oil of Oregano kills mites on the skin that causes rosacea.

i have been reserching, trying to find a home remedy to kill mites on the skin. i do believe mites are the cause of rosacea. Any way i found alot of imfo. about oil of oregano & how it can kill mites..... i happen to have some from when the dentist recomended it for killing any bacterial after mouth surgery. i put a little on my face where i have the rosacea and i took 2 drops in my mouth ( taste like gasoline ) so i am going to start a diary & see if this is as good as the zz cream i have heard so much about. My face was burning a bit when i put it on & it is very red, but the redness goes down, i think i will try this at night time so i don't smell like a oregano leaf lol lol. So today is the first day of trying this, i will update how i'm doing. With the zz cream they say it takes 90 days to completely kill the mites, so i will try this for 90 days.
    The person whose verdict counts the most in your life, is the one stareing back from the glass.

links

Default Re: Oil of Oregano kills mites on the skin that causes rosac

kittykat,

You probably found the same articles I did but if you found something new let me know so I can add it to this page >

http://www.rosaceans.com/html/oregano.html

By the way, I bought some and it tasted so bad I couldn't take anymore. The stuff is absolutely horrible. You are one tough kittykat to keep taking it. At least we understand why the mites run from it.

Did you discover tea tree oil for mites? See this item >

http://www.rosaceans.com/html/teatree2.html

I have heard it tastes like gasoline too, but there is a cream as a moisturizer you might be able to use during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat1027
    i have been reserching, trying to find a home remedy to kill mites on the skin. i do believe mites are the cause of rosacea. Any way i found alot of imfo. about oil of oregano & how it can kill mites..... i happen to have some from when the dentist recomended it for killing any bacterial after mouth surgery. i put a little on my face where i have the rosacea and i took 2 drops in my mouth ( taste like gasoline ) so i am going to start a diary & see if this is as good as the zz cream i have heard so much about. My face was burning a bit when i put it on & it is very red, but the redness goes down, i think i will try this at night time so i don't smell like a oregano leaf lol lol. So today is the first day of trying this, i will update how i'm doing. With the zz cream they say it takes 90 days to completely kill the mites, so i will try this for 90 days.

kittykat

Default oil of oregano kills mites on the skin that causes rosacea

No i haven't checked out that site about oil of oregano but i will. i have heard about tea tree oil. i don't think i can put the oil on my face anymore without mixing it with cream. Boy does it burn, so i think i will mix it with some Vit. E cream. The drops are a killer to take, what i do is put the drops on the back of my tongue then wash it done with water. i can only handle doing that once a day. it would be nice not to have to wear foundation every time i go out!

""

Default oil of oreganeo kills mites on the skin that causes rosacea

Well i have stopped useing the oil of oreganeo, it just made my rosacea worse. My problem is mostly red veins on my cheeks and side of my nose, does any one know how much laser treatment cost to get rid of that?
    The person whose verdict counts the most in your life, is the one stareing back from the glass.

Hey kitty, I know the tea tree oil does not kill the mites. The mites a very hard to kill, not an easy task...apparently very few products kill the mites, and many that do can cause neurological effects so you have to be careful. Anyway, just thought id mention it. tamara

I'm new here, I haven't had rosacea long. I recently made a trip to the health food store for Tea Tree Oil.
    I was told to mix it with a carrier oil. The book said not to use it neet/straight onthe face. I'm starting with 10 drops in sweet almond oil.
    My face has suffered an allergic reaction to Metro-Gel. I swelled, broke out and dried out! It was horrid on top of the rosacea too.
    I am so glad to find this place! I'll let you know if it works.

i don't know man.

congrats on being the brave soul to try it on your face! and of course sharing the results.

i'm not sure at this point, but maybe rosacea is always caused by mites... not for entirely everyone but could be for at least most.
    we all have parasites in our bodies and everything is linked together. and from what i understand in the holistic field... parasites are the most overlooked health problem cause in many and perhaps all fields of health based problems.
    makes sense to me in many regards basing on various other factors.

but if it isn't mites.... it's something else and i firmly believe in law of attraction...there is a pyscalogical, emotional, metal thing going on here too.
    i feel.
    i can look at myslef and say this.
    something went wrong... i got worked up too much and health reacted. and i knew before to do differently...but didn't... fed into the negative and after so long.... rosacea.

so this could explain a thing or two with some symptoms of rosacea. for me at least.

the cure.... be positive. believe in yourself. kno2 you will rid of this crap even if you feel helpless...helplessness is the enemy. to use oregano oil drops in your mouth.... it brings a posative energy flow.///but our energy is most important.

the use of man made chemicals.... well.... that's a negative to me. humans struggling to find a cure while throwing energy in with their thoughts of ordinary life in general going on....
    herbs... it's natural... but the best cure is our own beliefs and outlook in life.
    nobody heals or gets healed unless you belive and are ready.