1. collagenex: rosacea is a chronic inflammatory disease
WEB SITE: Collagenex has launched a swish looking consumer and
practitioner web site at www.rosaceatoday.com. Collagenex are
indirectly using this site to promote their `new' treatment Oracea as
an effective way to treat rosacea.
2. Omiganan (topical cationic peptide) to be trialled as rosacea treatment
PAPER: Anti-inflammatory activity of cationic peptides: application to
the treatment of acne vulgaris.
PRESS RELEASE: A new topical treatment for acne, known generically as
Omiganan, is to be trialled for rosacea.
3. measuring broken blood vessels part 2
PAPER: Videocapillaroscopic alterations in erythematotelangiectatic rosacea
4. UK Rosacea Master Class: Acne Support Group Meetup in London
EVENT: Top Experts share their knowledge and secrets at this unique
Rosacea Master Class event being hosted by the UK Acne Support Group
on Friday November 17th 2006
5. Topix Replenix CF (topical with green tea + caffeine)
COMMENT: You can read some scientific sounding claims about Replenix.
How well does it work in practice ?
6. RSRP: Red LED Lamps and LLLT page updated
WEB SITE: The `Red LED Lamps & Other Forms of Low-Level Light Therapy'
page from the Rosacea Support Resource Pages has been updated.
7. combining red & yellow LEDs, topicals & antibiotics
PAPER: Combining light-based treatments, topicals for rosacea