Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Nase Shows his true colors once again pretending to be Maria Copolla

Default Dr. Nase Shows his true colors once again pretending to be Maria Copolla

Hi Group,

My name is Maria Cappolla. I have never posted here before as I usually just like to read. I have to say that most people here are great but a few bad apples seem to sour this entire forum. I will state up front that I am a big Nase supporter. Not because of his website, book or posts, but because of personal interaction. 14 months ago I was getting treated experimentally for hypertension with G Protein modifiers. To my surprise, 7 months ago on a follow up visit to the Hospital Clinic I heard Dr. Nase's name paged. I excused myself from the physician and ran to see if it was Dr. Nase. Our Dr. Nase. It was. Strange. He was there with a load of doctors from the same Clinic and Biotech company testing me. I introduced myself and he took time out to talk to me. He had been talking to this company and doctors about G Protein Biological Modifiers. Same stuff I was taking to open up my blood vessels. He saw I had rosacea and asked if I wanted to join a small study right there and then. I said yes. If I can explain this right. A G protein when attached to the vessel wall can cause sustained dilation for hypertension. On the other hand if you block it or uncouple it (from his website) you do the opposite. I listened with the other dozen participants. He started the program, brought in the needle injectors and also brought a portable wand for delivery. So, he had four different companies joining together just for rosacea. My red face was terribly flushed especially with the hypertension drugs. Dr. Nase put this wand on my face with a drug applicator -- like the wet mops. 10 minutes and done. Face was 100% white. I cried. He then stuck me in a preheated room for 30 minutes (tropical room) came out and I was white as a ghost. A second doctor put glycolic acid on my face and no reaction. Seriously. Then they fed us -- Thai food. Just sweated. Still white. It was a dream. 25 years plus beet red. Gone. Triggers gone. It has been 7 months now with follow up every 30 days when Dr. Nase flies in and takes samples and recordings with gadgets that look like they were from a movie. For 5 months 24 hurs a day, 7 days a week I have been rosacea free, trigger free, Free. The last two months I have had mild pinkness to triggers, but still a white face. 10 minutes of treatment and 7 months of no rosacea. So, I have met Dr. Nase 7 times in person. The four companies, the countless physicians all sit down and take notes. He put them all together. No bigger hero in my book. Challenged us with the hardest triggers. He figures the treatments should last 6 to 9 months and then redo. So, for me to read and watch the NRS for 6 years not produce one viable treatment and see Dr. Nase working behind the scenes getting everyone together by reversing a hypertension drug and then selling them on it for us........ who else. I will do my best to answer questions but I will not take any grief from the four or five people who have finally been exposed for who they are. Dr. Nase's update tonight was eyeopening. He has kept quiet and taken the high road for long enough. If any of you walked in to the clinic and was treated like I was -- with absolute care and a serious gleem in his eye that tells you rosacea is his enemy -- everyone would sit back and relax. We are in good hands whether you know it or not. A chance meeting showed me fiirst hand that Dr. Nase is still fighting for us. BTW, for those nasties who put up photos of him on steroids -- hes about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds -- I personally asked as I know he wont go down that road. The G protein stuff is real. They are starting a larger trial and I am done, but Dr. Nase will continue to treat me as long as the physicians OK it. He really is not suppose to but he understands -- you cant just taste freedom and then be locked up again for a few years.I think everyone should read his update. I think everyone needs to remember his 8 years of posts. How long did oother doctors last -- 4 or 5 months under scrutiny? Good luck to everyone. In my mind anyone who has rosacea is automatically a friend. I thnk that should be a rule.

http://drnase.com/rosacea_hot_topics.htm#New

Maria

Default Re: Dr. Nase Sets the Record Straight with Facts

Quote Originally Posted by MariaCappolla
    Dr. Nase put this wand on my face
    Now he has a magic wand!

Really! This is pathetic.
    Female, age 42. Using Zia Fresh Cleansing Gel, emu oil and ZZ cream.

Default hmm

so what if he has helped you? He is still totally crazy and has lied about a hundred million things..seriously get you facts straight before you defend him, it is his own fault people turned against him. Get real!

Hello

This sounds remarkably like another Maria from the past to me.

I just cannot believe what I am reading here.

Having also just gone into the link provided I can only think that he has totally lost the plot all together because it's just a mass of total nonsense especially concerning RLT.

Here we go again.

Peter

Lets check that IP address - the only person who ever started a thread with "Hi Group" was Geoffrey Nase. This is bizarro world at its best!

Welcome to the forum, "Maria!"

Hi Maria

Welcome to the Forum.

It is very encouraging to hear that you are now Rosacea free. After all, that is what we all want.

I am assuming, since my name has been mentioned several times in the link you have provided, you are including me in the "four or five people who have finally been exposed for who they are." I find this up-date very sad really. Honestly, I don't mind if everyone reads the link you provided because I know that the nasty things that have been written about me are not true. I shall take the time to correct the errors another time but for now, I am interested in your Rosacea free progress. That is what we are here for.

How exciting for you that you happened to be at the right place at the right time to be invited to join the study, there and then. What a stroke of luck! I was wondering if you are in contact with the other participants and how they went. It would be interesting to know how many of the 12 participants responded well from this treatment. If so, it would be great if you could direct them to this site to give their own report on how it went for them. Could you let us know which hospital clinic the study was undertaken? Have you received a written summary of findings so far?

Could you let us know what your Rosacea was like before the treatment, please? Like, did you have any p&p's? Was your face normally more oily or dry? Any other co-existing conditions, like Seb Derm? Did you flush every day or infrequently? Do you think you had mild, moderate or severe Rosacea before treatment? Any eye or nose issues? How long did you have Rosacea before treatment?

Thanks

Jen

Millie was right about the Hi Group thing.

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...ighlight=group

"Hi Group,"

I wonder how many people use two dashes -- exactly in that fashion like that on our small forum? It sems to be two people, Maria and Dr. Nase.

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...293&highlight=

"Lyrica works on the sensory pain receptors shown to be active in rosacea. Its actions are ideally suited for our disorder. Lyrica reduces burning sensations within 4 to 6 weeks by calming hyperexcited neurons. This is our disorder -- hyperexcited Sensory C fibers that cause the burning rosacea face. The Pfizer home page has a good description of the oral med, its side effect and release date.

The treatment of the burning face has eluded us for decades -- hopefully this will finally give some sufferers a break from the pain.

Update -- Lyrica available now."

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...630&highlight=

We can measaure this subjectively -- patient reports and objectively by measureing several major nerves to check nerve conduction velocities, nerve swelling or axonal plasma transport.

Two weeks into the study -- My results:

1. Blood tests show very low blood levels -- about 10% above Noritate which is great

Come to your own conclusions but this to me is so obviously Dr. Nase. It's quite sad what this has come to.

Default bla

Hello "Maria Cappolla"! (are you sure the name you were gonna choose wasn't actually Sofia Coppola, but you didnīt want it to sound too much like a lie so you just mixed it up a bit?)
    Maria sure seems to be a very close friend to Nase that's for sure, knowing his exact weight and height lol! (Isn't that a weird thing to ask someone whos treating you, asking their weight and how tall they are!?)
    "BTW, for those nasties who put up photos of him on steroids -- hes about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds -- I personally asked as I know he wont go down that road"
    (didnīt you just go down that road with this post, as you obviously are Nase?)

Also, in the middle of a meeting with your physician you heard them page Dr.Nase, and then you excused yourself and ran to see if it really was him? Righhhht...That seems like the logical thing to do :? , couldn't you just have asked your physician if it was Geoffrey Nase? Your post is so infected with psychological inconsistencies that I don't see how anybody could buy that story; sorry but that's just my honest opinion Maria. The part about them feeding you thai food is almost so unlikely it makes me laugh..was that part of their scientific tests?

Iīm actually convinced Nase suffers from a compulsive lieing disorder. It pisses me off that Nase and the few people that back him up always try to get the message across that there is many who stand by him, I don't know what you guys think but frankly I dont see how that possibly could be.
    This has to be one of the most childish and moronic attempts Nase EVER has done to change the publics degrading perception of him.

BTW -- great observations fut! --

Maria wrote: "I will do my best to answer questions."

Thanks, Maria.

As this began 7 months ago (In Feb), which hospital did this take place in? Where do you meet Geoffrey Nase? What clinic is he doing his work in - it must be out of Indiana, as he flies in and out. How much does he charge? How long are your consultations? Does he still have rosacea? (he has claimed to be in complete remission.)

I am suprised that you did not post this info earlier, as I have been wondering if anyone has ever consulted with Geoffrey Nase. You are the first!

Thank you for answering my questions!

He's not even trying to hide the fact that it's him.

1) Nase always overuses the word "facts" in a very distinct way. The title of the thread is " Dr. Nase Sets the Record Straight with Facts."

2) If you follow the link, he makes the same spelling error there: "ee" for what should be "ea":

Dr. Darm breeched the contract, not because of me, but because his hidden unbenounced loss of medical licenses was circulated across the Internet by a competing laser physician.
    And from "MariaCapolla":

...a serious gleem in his eye...
    3) Nase often repeats a short statement (1 or 2 words) to emphasize points. For example,

I only posted about Dr. Darm 3 times. Three times.
    The main salesman, Peter Waters has been involved for almost 3 years. Fact. He never had Rosacea. Fact.
    I called 8 out of about 30 red light Internet sales sites. 8 out of 8 were accepting people to sell these systems for 10% to 15% commision. Fact.
    It's a very distinct, abrupt style of writing. From ""MariaCapolla":

A second doctor put glycolic acid on my face and no reaction. Seriously. Then they fed us -- Thai food. Just sweated. Still white. It was a dream. 25 years plus beet red. Gone. Triggers gone.
    Same abrupt style.

4) From "MariaCapolla":

If I can explain this right. A G protein when attached to the vessel wall can cause sustained dilation for hypertension. On the other hand if you block it or uncouple it (from his website) you do the opposite.
    Sounds like an expert trying to sound like they're not an expert.

5) And of course, Dr. Nase is constantly reminding people of the "8 years" he's helped rosaceans. It's a constant theme in his posts. From "MariaCapolla":

I think everyone needs to remember his 8 years of posts.
    He's not even trying to hide, he's making it obvious.
    KNOWLEDGE = POWER