Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Melanotan II - Before after Pics

Default Melanotan II - Before after Pics

Here are my pics of before and after using melanotan II this summer
    Hope this helps explain why I've been so pleased. Here is about my experience and how I have been able to get rid of my rosacea:

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Default my arm

pics of my arm. sorry not the best images but as good as I could get

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?i...iresizesa7.jpg

Default arm pics

looks like potential for the blushers and over all red faces, red skin to brown...nice!
    thanx for the pics

Default Photos, dosage info and where I got my melanotan II

Sorry I didn't answer all the emails and pm's asking for my pics before now , but hope these photos help, and my posts help. I've been busy taking care of my sisters kids (she has breast cancer) and I've also been working alot, so I haven't had time to respond to everyone whos wrote.
    I have been asked in emails about my dosage, and the source/ place I got my melanotan II from. Heres my experience:
    The melanotan.org board was where I found info about dosage, and also my melanotan II. Here is the link to dosage guidelines and how to inject etc. It worked for me very well.

http://melanotan.org/cgi-bin/yabb/Ya...num=1141965461

Regarding where to get it, I suggest buyer beware, and be cautious on this board. The melanotan.org board has atleast one moderator who is actively selling melanotan II , and most sellers on the board are from China. Because Melanotan II is perishable if not kept cold, the Chinese peptides, from some of the sellers they are promoting are of questionable quality in my opinion. (ie. Multiple posts that were placed complaining of quality from the "preferred" sellers that a few of us read, dissapeared or get deleted the next day etc). I read all I could before I purchased and eventually learned and traded emails with a few other very white guys like me (and a girl ) before ordering.

I looked for a supplier of US made melanotan II peptide. I know a reputable USA lab atleast has US FDA standards. I also learned it must be fresh and if its from the US, it doesn't have to sit in a hot US customs warehouse going bad waiting to be cleared at customs. (It can go stale, and thus explained some of the negative posts that we saw written and then somehow deleted about the top sellers that the moderator recommended.
    I found a seller who briefly posted on the board. He has a California lab that he's connected with, and he ordered a bulk order of it and a group of us from the board have ordered from him. The melanotan moderator asked how "he could be of help to him" /insinuating he wanted a payment for promoting his.
    Melanotan II has worked very good for me, and I originally ordered 40 mg, and about a week ago I ordered 30mg more to maintain my tan for the fall (I'll get less sun, but it takes the pink out of my skin and will still give me a little color in the fall I believe . You should be able to find a good seller on the board. If you need further help, you can email me for the California lab Melanotan II contact purchase info I found. Not sure if it is ok to post such info or not on this forum

I'm on the way to bed, and don't have time to write more. Hope this experience can help everyone. Will try to respond when time permits.

Default c

photo

Thank for posting? No face shots though?
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

Amazing pictures. Hopefully you'll post some face shots!

kinda looks like you just changed the color/hue/saturation etc of the picture. I mean you deifinetly did in the arm picture unless your grass is doing the treatment with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fire Face
    kinda looks like you just changed the color/hue/saturation etc of the picture. I mean you deifinetly did in the arm picture unless your grass is doing the treatment with you.
    Exactly... looks like this guy is spamming melatonin from some site he more than likely is affiliated with. Its hard to trust some people on the net as its full of opportunist and scammers of all kinds!

and for anyone thinking about buying melanotan II ... please dont experiement as melanotan II is hormone that effects your body and who knows what the long term side effects are.